Aesthetician-Hotel Valley Ho
Enhance the Hotel Valley Ho guest experience by providing superior aesthetic and body treatment services. Consistently provide exceptional customer service experience by anticipating and meeting guests needs.
- Promote a warm, relaxed feeling for guests and residents.
- Personalize each facial, waxing, and/or body treatment to accommodate the individual needs of our guests and residents. Interact appropriately with guest and residents whether it is through a conversation or a quiet presence.
- Address guest by their name each time they are encountered.
- Follow established protocols to provide consistent, excellent service.
- Arrive and clock in at least 15 minutes prior to the start of shift; clock out no later than 15 minutes past the end of shift unless directed otherwise by management.
- Be extremely knowledgeable and be able to accurately describe and sell services and products offered at VH Spa.
- Provide product knowledge and a prescription sheet to every guest or resident.
- Educate guests on Hotel Valley Ho activities and facilities.
- Perform all opening and closing responsibilities noted on aesthetician and room checklist.
- Maintain cleanliness, organization and restocking of your treatment room. This includes facial steamer, sanitizer, product organization, instruments, and storage areas. Assist in maintaining cleanliness throughout VH Spa.
- Maintain excellent communication between activity in the treatment rooms and reception hosts.
- Provide accurate information to the reception hosts regarding type and length of treatment provided to guests. Constantly review bookings and guest notes for the day for booking errors, double bookings, allergies, special requests, etc.
- Assist hotel guests and residents with rescheduling, canceling, or new bookings as requested.
- Must have successfully completed training in aesthetic protocols before working first shift.
- Must have successfully completed training in body treatment(s) within the first 90 days of employment.
- Provide assistance when necessary throughout Hotel Valley Ho Spa.
- Pick up on time for each treatment, perform the full service, and return on time to ensure all appointments run in a timely manner.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Lead Service Provider or other spa manager.
Specific job knowledge, skill and ability:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Current Arizona State aesthetics license.
- Prefer two years experience.
- Ability to maintain a pleasant disposition and function efficiently in high stress/pressure work environment.
- Must be qualified and able to perform all facials and waxings on menu on services.
- Experience with hospitality and customer service.
- Hotel or Resort spa experience preferred.
- Professional, flexible and positive attitude.
- Detail and sales oriented.
- Ability to sit and/or stand continuously to perform essential job functions.
- Requires extending arms, bending and stooping to reach materials.
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of guests’ needs.
- Must adhere to practices of occupational safety and health including wearing personal protective equipment when required.
- Proper professional attire required by following appearance guidelines as set forth in the Employee Handbook.
- Appearance must always be neat, clean and professional.
- Name badge and proper/uniform must be worn at all times.