At Pyramid Global Hospitality, people come first. As a company that values its employees, Pyramid Global Hospitality is dedicated to creating a supportive and inclusive work environment that fosters diversity, growth, development, and wellbeing. Our commitment to a People First culture is reflected in our approach to employee development, employee benefits and our dedication to building meaningful relationships.
Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a range of employment benefits, including comprehensive health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off, as well as unique perks such as on-site wellness programs, local discounts, and employee rates on hotel stays. In addition, Pyramid Global Hospitality is committed to providing ongoing training and development opportunities to help our people build the skills and knowledge they need to advance their careers.
Whether you are just starting out in the hospitality industry or are a seasoned professional, Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a supportive and collaborative work environment that encourages growth and fosters success, in over 230 properties worldwide. Join their team and experience the benefits of working for a company that values its employees and is committed to creating exceptional guest experiences.
Position Summary: To work within the framework of a quality
food and beverage service team. To provide guests with high
quality, consistent liquor product, served in a personable,
courteous and professional manner.
- Be thoroughly familiar with all standards of proper service etiquette and will adhere to these standards throughout guest service. Sales of food is an important component of the job. Food should be suggested to every guest.
- Be aware of all local liquor laws as well as company and departmental policies regarding consumption of alcoholic beverages. Must have completed Alcohol Training Program.
- Will know all spirited beverages, cigars, and wines by the glass available. Will be familiar with ZuZu wine list and be able to talk about regions, styles, and varietals of wines offered.
- Will know all drink recipes including garnish, glassware to be used and specific service, and will consistently use these recipes during production.
- Will know all drink prices and will consistently use these prices during service.
- Have a strong working knowledge of the micros ordering system and other check processing procedures.
- Be familiar with requisitioning, receiving, rotation and stocking procedures of all beverage items.
Specific job knowledge, skill and ability:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Previous bartender experience with working wine and spirits knowledge.
- Must be keen with an attention to detail.
- Pleasant personality to effectively deal with guest questions and service, and to contribute to the overall atmosphere of teamwork with fellow employees.
- A sincere desire to provide the utmost in guest service -- good communication skills.
- Well groomed appearance according to company standards.
- Good physical condition in order to remain on feet for a prolonged period of time, up to 13 hours.
- Must be able to properly lift, move and carry product weighing in excess of 75lb., and evaluate when assistance from another individual is necessary.
- Must be able to walk up a footstool to obtain and store liquor bottles in overhead cabinets.
- Must be able to bend down repeatedly to store and obtain beverages from coolers.
- Must be able to operate glass washing machine.
- Must be able to have hands in ice, detergent and water continuously.
- Must be able to work in the vicinity of cigarettes and cigars.
- Must be able to work in an area with high noise levels (music, guest conversations), and still maintain guest service.
- Must be able to work outdoors in extreme temperatures.
- Must adhere to practices of occupational safety and health including wearing personal protective equipment when required.