At Pyramid Global Hospitality, people come first. As a company that values its employees, Pyramid Global Hospitality is dedicated to creating a supportive and inclusive work environment that fosters diversity, growth, development, and wellbeing. Our commitment to a People First culture is reflected in our approach to employee development, employee benefits and our dedication to building meaningful relationships.
Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a range of employment benefits, including comprehensive health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off, as well as unique perks such as on-site wellness programs, local discounts, and employee rates on hotel stays. In addition, Pyramid Global Hospitality is committed to providing ongoing training and development opportunities to help our people build the skills and knowledge they need to advance their careers.
Whether you are just starting out in the hospitality industry or are a seasoned professional, Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a supportive and collaborative work environment that encourages growth and fosters success, in over 230 properties worldwide. Join their team and experience the benefits of working for a company that values its employees and is committed to creating exceptional guest experiences.
Welcome to Hotel Valley Ho, nestled in the vibrant city of Scottsdale, Arizona, and proudly part of the Pyramid Global Hospitality portfolio. Boasting 241 stylish guest rooms and 13,000 sq ft of versatile meeting space across 11 rooms, Hotel Valley Ho is more than just a place to stay—it's a dynamic environment that seamlessly blends comfort with career opportunities.
In the sun-soaked ambiance of Scottsdale, Hotel Valley Ho embodies the work culture fostered by Pyramid Global Hospitality, where professional growth and seizing opportunities are at the forefront. As a member of the Pyramid Global team, you'll enjoy benefits such as a 401k with a company match and recognition programs tailored to celebrate your achievements.
Join us at Hotel Valley Ho, where your pathway to a fulfilling career is guided by an excellent People First Culture. It's about being part of a professional team that understands Scottsdale's unique energy while supporting your individual career journey. Welcome to a professional environment within Pyramid Global Hospitality that encourages your personal and professional development!
Prepares to order all menu items as required in an advanced capacity.
Approaches the job in an organized, professional manner. Maintains a clean
station at all times. Performs any required menu preparation.
- Responsible for the preparation, taste, and presentation of all menu items in an advanced capacity on the assigned stations. Prepare a set par according to distinct levels of business. Must be knowledgeable regarding approved and safe food-handling techniques. Responsible for compliance with Maricopa County Health Dept regulations on assigned station at all times. (i.e.: approved drink containers, utilizing sanitizer, refrigerator temperatures, etc.)
- Cook and serve all items required by the menu, following designated recipes and procedures. Required to work long hours standing in one area and in extreme heat. Must be able to work on slippery surfaces, and work well under pressure.
- Break down and thoroughly clean station at the end of a meal and the end of a shift. Avoid waste through the proper preparation and storage of food.
- Check with supervisors as to special projects or instructions.
- Perform any job-related task as directed by the supervisor.
- May be scheduled to relieve other cooks within the company.
- Take the initiative in maintaining a clean, safe, and sanitary working environment.
Specific job knowledge, skill, and ability:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- A least three years of experience in a kitchen, with the ability to work various stations with a minimum of supervision.
- Prior grill and broiler experience.
- Must be experienced in the preparation of soups and sauces.
- Must be able to consistently deliver high-quality products quickly and while under pressure.
- Must be self-motivated, organized, fast, and even-tempered.
- Must adhere to practices of occupational safety and health including wearing personal protective equipment when required.