Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:This position contributes to Hotel Valley Ho’s success by the general preparation and serving of assigned hot menu items, the cleanliness and organization of workstation. The individual must develop a sense of color, plating and taste, as most of the work is oriented toward eye appeal as well as taste.
Note: the following duties and responsibilities are not all-inclusive
- Assist in preparing items in assigned area, following designated recipes and production sheets.
- Assist in the break down/cleaning of station at the end of each meal prepared and at end of shift.
- Avoid waste through the proper preparation and storage of food.
- Maintain high level of sanitation, organization and cleanliness.
- Responsible for compliance with Maricopa County Health Dept. regulations on assigned station at all times. (i.e.: approved drink containers, utilizing sanitizer, refrigerator temperatures etc.).
- Give proper use and care to equipment furnished by the resort.
- Be familiar with the resort guidelines and procedures, and act accordingly.
- Always project a positive attitude and a spirit of teamwork. Respect the priorities of others.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that enables getting along with guests, vendors, co-workers, and management.
- Perform additional duties as requested by the Chef, Sous Chef and/or Cook I.