At Pyramid Global Hospitality, people come first. As a company that values its employees, Pyramid Global Hospitality is dedicated to creating a supportive and inclusive work environment that fosters diversity, growth, development, and wellbeing. Our commitment to a People First culture is reflected in our approach to employee development, employee benefits and our dedication to building meaningful relationships.
Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a range of employment benefits, including comprehensive health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off, as well as unique perks such as on-site wellness programs, local discounts, and employee rates on hotel stays. In addition, Pyramid Global Hospitality is committed to providing ongoing training and development opportunities to help our people build the skills and knowledge they need to advance their careers.
Whether you are just starting out in the hospitality industry or are a seasoned professional, Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a supportive and collaborative work environment that encourages growth and fosters success, in over 230 properties worldwide. Join their team and experience the benefits of working for a company that values its employees and is committed to creating exceptional guest experiences.
Welcome to Hotel Valley Ho, nestled in the vibrant city of Scottsdale, Arizona, and proudly part of the Pyramid Global Hospitality portfolio. Boasting 241 stylish guest rooms and 13,000 sq ft of versatile meeting space across 11 rooms, Hotel Valley Ho is more than just a place to stay—it's a dynamic environment that seamlessly blends comfort with career opportunities.
In the sun-soaked ambiance of Scottsdale, Hotel Valley Ho embodies the work culture fostered by Pyramid Global Hospitality, where professional growth and seizing opportunities are at the forefront. As a member of the Pyramid Global team, you'll enjoy benefits such as a 401k with a company match and recognition programs tailored to celebrate your achievements.
Join us at Hotel Valley Ho, where your pathway to a fulfilling career is guided by an excellent People First Culture. It's about being part of a professional team that understands Scottsdale's unique energy while supporting your individual career journey. Welcome to a professional environment within Pyramid Global Hospitality that encourages your personal and professional development!
Position Summary: Responsible for general preparation and
serving of assigned hot menu items, and the cleanliness and
organization of workstation. Must develop a sense of color and
detail, as most of the work is oriented toward eye appeal as
well as taste.
- Assist in preparing items in assigned area, following designated recipes and production sheets. Required to work long hours standing in one area and in extreme heat. Must be able to work on slippery surfaces, and work well under pressure.
- Assist in the break down and cleaning of station at the end of a meal and the end of a shift. Avoid waste through the proper preparation and storage of food.
- Maintain a high level of sanitation, organization and cleanliness. Responsible for compliance with Maricopa County Health Dept. regulations on assigned station at all times. (i.e.: approved drink containers, utilizing sanitizer, refrigerator temperatures etc.)
- Perform any job-related task as directed by supervisor.
Specific job knowledge, skill, and ability:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Need basic kitchen experience. Must be capable of handling knives, mixers and items generally found in the kitchen environment.
- Willingness to learn, ability to follow directions and develop own skills.
- Must be able to work well with people under pressure.
- Must be able to work quickly and safely.
- Must adhere to practices of occupational safety and health including wearing personal protective equipment when required.