Director of Food & Beverage Outlets
Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:The Director of Food & Beverage Outlets is responsible for the overall success of all hotel Food and Beverage outlets. This includes the restaurant, lounge, pools, in-room dining, and Shop VH. This individual will be responsible for hiring, training, customer service, quality assurance, driving revenues, and maintaining cost ratios and profitability of these outlets.
- Interview, train, and coach Food & Beverage leaders and associates for the operation of all outlets.
- Drive revenues through training, programs, and innovative initiatives.
- Organize and conduct pre-shift and departmental meetings communicating essential information.
- Oversee floor coverage and support
- Work closely with the Executive Chef to service all outlets and special events.
- Maintain rapport with all departments and attend relevant meetings.
- Work closely with the Chefs to ensure all staff is trained in and following food safety processes.
- Maintain profitability of outlets to support the overall operation.
- Control payroll and equipment costs.
- Evaluate the cost-effectiveness of all aspects of the outlets.
- Develop and implement cost-saving measures.
- Support all Food & Beverage operations and supervising other areas if necessary.
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing on all F&B promotions.
- Maintain cleanliness of all outlets and monitor cleanliness during operations of these outlets.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Food and Beverage Director or General Manager.