At Pyramid Global Hospitality, people come first. As a company that values its employees, Pyramid Global Hospitality is dedicated to creating a supportive and inclusive work environment that fosters diversity, growth, development, and wellbeing. Our commitment to a People First culture is reflected in our approach to employee development, employee benefits and our dedication to building meaningful relationships.
Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a range of employment benefits, including comprehensive health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off, as well as unique perks such as on-site wellness programs, local discounts, and employee rates on hotel stays. In addition, Pyramid Global Hospitality is committed to providing ongoing training and development opportunities to help our people build the skills and knowledge they need to advance their careers.
Whether you are just starting out in the hospitality industry or are a seasoned professional, Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a supportive and collaborative work environment that encourages growth and fosters success, in over 230 properties worldwide. Join their team and experience the benefits of working for a company that values its employees and is committed to creating exceptional guest experiences.
This position contributes to ZuZu success by working within the framework of a quality Food and Beverage service team. Greet guests in a warm, friendly and sincere manner. Assist servers in providing guests with a personable fine dining experience with a focus on our superior standards.
- Be familiar with all standards of fine dining service etiquette and adhere to these standards.
- Assist servers with general service throughout the guest experience; provide water service offerings, after guest have been seated, and replenish throughout service. Support the assigned server through the steps of service.
- Assist with removal of completed courses from the table – reset as needed or if directed by server.
- Bus table and area, table maintenance and any additional directives given by assigned server.
- Set up and stock service stations in kitchen and dining room at the beginning and during service, follow side-work assignments, and closing duties.
- Clear and reset dirty tables quickly and quietly after guests depart wit accordance to service standards set by Restaurant Manager.
- Break down bus trays at dishwashing station; assist dishwashers when needed.
- Know table and position numbers, and be able to fulfill role as food runner when scheduled.
- Assist servers to ensure that all tables in dining room are set to standards.
- Work together with other server assistants to ensure optimum efficiency.
- Be familiar with emergency safety measures and health codes.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that enables getting along with guests, vendors, co-workers, and management.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Restaurant Manager and/or the Assistant Manager.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Due to constant public contact, grooming is a factor of the utmost importance and must adhere to appearance code guidelines as set forth in the Employee Handbook.
- Must be extremely organized; able to expedite multiple orders completely and correctly.
- Ability to service a twelve-table station without assistance during typical service demand.
- Strong working knowledge of the micros ordering system and other check processing procedures for dining room service.
- Good communication is essential. Relay guest complaints and comments to supervisor immediately.
- Must be motivated and a self-starter. Take the initiative to identify and undertake projects.
- Ability to lift moderate weights up to but not in excess of 50lbs, and remain on feet for prolonged period of time.
- Ability to work outdoors in inclement weather when necessary. Ability to carry loaded trays on slippery surfaces.
- Ability to handle hot plates and equipment.
- Strong attention to detail a must.
- Good communication essential. Relay guest complaints and comments to supervisor.
- Ability to listen effectively, to speak and write English clearly.
- Pleasant personality to effectively deal with guests during stressful service; questions and service, and to contribute to the overall atmosphere of teamwork with fellow employees.
- Ability to identify, address and resolve conflict.
- Maintain good safety habits and report unsafe or hazardous conditions to Security.
- Promote excellent guest relations.