At Pyramid Global Hospitality, people come first. As a company that values its employees, Pyramid Global Hospitality is dedicated to creating a supportive and inclusive work environment that fosters diversity, growth, development, and wellbeing. Our commitment to a People First culture is reflected in our approach to employee development, employee benefits and our dedication to building meaningful relationships.
Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a range of employment benefits, including comprehensive health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off, as well as unique perks such as on-site wellness programs, local discounts, and employee rates on hotel stays. In addition, Pyramid Global Hospitality is committed to providing ongoing training and development opportunities to help our people build the skills and knowledge they need to advance their careers.
Whether you are just starting out in the hospitality industry or are a seasoned professional, Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a supportive and collaborative work environment that encourages growth and fosters success, in over 230 properties worldwide. Join their team and experience the benefits of working for a company that values its employees and is committed to creating exceptional guest experiences.
We're looking for a dedicated Income Auditor who has the right detail-oriented approach.
To complete the income journal and audit process in order to provide timely and accurate financial information to hotel executive management.
The ideal candidate is detailed oriented, and has solid communication and computer skills.
- To support the staff and function of Night Audit ensuring accuracy in Daily Revenue Flash Reports.
- To daily review and follow-up findings and commentary by the night auditor and outlet managers.
- To assemble and maintain daily audit packets.
- To review and code all adjustments and promotions.
- To accurately maintain the house accounts for Gifts Certificates, Gift Cards and other promotions.
- To accurately prepare and input daily settlement transmittals.
- To answer customer questions and resolve billing challenges & chargebacks.
- To prepare analytical reports and journal entries, as requested.
- To process daily room statistics through STR Global.
- To assist, as directed, with month-end procedures.
- To understand and respond to all customer needs and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- To reconcile bank statements with revenue reports.
- To immediately report all suspicious occurrences.
- To attend all mandatory meetings as directed.
- To assist or provide coverage for other accounting staff as needed.
- To perform other tasks, including cross-training, as directed.
Specific job knowledge, skill and ability:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- English fluency required.
- One year minimum experience in accounting.
- Strong computer and math skills required.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Must know ten key by touch.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Mas90 and Opera experience preferred.