Landscaper-Hotel Valley Ho
Hotel Valley Ho is where mid-century-modern architecture meets cool and contemporary.
We are looking to expand our team with friendly, hardworking, and passionate associates dedicated to the experiences we create for our guests at Hotel Valley Ho. Join the fun!
For additional positions please visit jobs.hotelvalleyho.com
Position Summary: The position of landscaper is an entry level position. The primary function of a landscaper is to maintain property cleanliness.
- A Groundskeeper maintains the grounds of the property using hand and power tools and equipment.
- The Groundskeepers tasks include but are not limited to any combination of the following: trimming, raking, sweeping, digging holes and ditches, watering, hauling garbage and trimmings, sod laying, installation of crushed rock ground covers, planting of trees flowers and plants, and sprinkler installation.
Specific job knowledge, skill and ability:
- The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Some knowledge of common landscape practices is preferred. Previous landscaping experience in a resort setting is a plus.
- Must have ability to work in extremes of heat, cold and inclement weather, ability to lift 90 lbs, ability to climb ladders and stairs, and be able to kneel and bend for extended periods of time.
- Physical Demands include: Standing, walking, squatting, lifting through full range, working in confined spaces, as well as working at heights above 6'.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts that may include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must adhere to practices of occupational safety and health including wearing personal protective equipment when required.