Massage Therapist Part-Time
Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:Enhance the Hotel Valley Ho guest experience by providing superior massage and body treatment services. Consistently provide exceptional customer service experience by anticipating and meeting the guest's needs.
- Promote a warm, relaxed feeling for guests and residents.
- Personalize each massage and/or body treatment to accommodate the individual needs of our guests and residents. Interact appropriately with guests and members whether it is a conversation or a quiet presence.
- Address guests by their name each time they are encountered.
- Follow established protocols to provide consistent, excellent service.
- Arrive and clock in at least 15 minutes prior to the start of shift; clock out no later than 15 minutes past the end of the shift unless directed otherwise by management.
- Be extremely knowledgeable and able to accurately describe and sell services and products offered at VH Spa.
- Educate guests on Hotel Valley Ho activities and facilities.
- Provide product prescription sheets for all body treatments.
- Maintain cleanliness, organization, and restocking of your treatment room. Assist in maintaining cleanliness throughout VH Spa.
- Perform all opening and closing responsibilities noted on the massage therapist and room checklist.
- Maintain excellent communication between activity in the treatment rooms and reception hosts. Provide accurate information to the reception hosts regarding the type and length of treatment provided to guests. Constantly review bookings and guest notes for the day for booking errors, double bookings, allergies, special requests, etc.
- Assist hotel guests and residents with rescheduling, canceling, or new bookings as requested.
- Must have successfully completed training in shiatsu and body treatment(s) within the first 90 days.
- Provide assistance when necessary throughout the hotel and spa.
- Pick up guests on time for each treatment, perform the full service, and return on time to ensure all appointments run in timely manner.
Perform any other duties as assigned by the Lead Service Provider or another spa manager