Overnight Room Service Server
Come be a part of something bigger!
More than 10,000 dedicated employees around the world bring their unique talents, expertise and experiences to work every day with Benchmark. Our strength lies in our diversity, positive service attitude and determination to succeed. Come be a part of our "Be the Difference" philosophy, where every employee, at every level, in every job strives to capture moments when they can provide memorable, personalized service to our guests, coworkers, and communities.
We are a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get away)
- Paid Time Off (Holidays/Vacation)
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Who are we?To work within the framework of the Room Service Department service team, practicing established standards and systems. Assembles orders, delivers, and serves food and beverages to our guests in a personable, courteous, and professional
What you will have an opportunity to do:
- Be thoroughly familiar with the menus, ingredients and methods of preparation for each dish, wine list, as well as hours of operation for all food and beverage outlets. Has a thorough knowledge of the room layout and the property in general. Is knowledgeable about Hotel Valley Ho and its amenities.
- Collects orders from the kitchen, ensuring they have been prepared correctly; and to promptly and efficiently deliver to the guest’s room.
- Is responsible for fulfilling all functions as required by accounting; Submitting signed checks to R.S. Telephone Operator, reconciling daily sales, etc.
- Assists with the collection of Room Service trays and other food and beverage items from the guest rooms. This also includes the proper breakdown of trays and other items.
What are we looking for?