At Pyramid Global Hospitality, people come first. As a company that values its employees, Pyramid Global Hospitality is dedicated to creating a supportive and inclusive work environment that fosters diversity, growth, development, and wellbeing. Our commitment to a People First culture is reflected in our approach to employee development, employee benefits and our dedication to building meaningful relationships.
Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a range of employment benefits, including comprehensive health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off, as well as unique perks such as on-site wellness programs, local discounts, and employee rates on hotel stays. In addition, Pyramid Global Hospitality is committed to providing ongoing training and development opportunities to help our people build the skills and knowledge they need to advance their careers.
Whether you are just starting out in the hospitality industry or are a seasoned professional, Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a supportive and collaborative work environment that encourages growth and fosters success, in over 230 properties worldwide. Join their team and experience the benefits of working for a company that values its employees and is committed to creating exceptional guest experiences.
Welcome to Hotel Valley Ho, nestled in the vibrant city of Scottsdale, Arizona, and proudly part of the Pyramid Global Hospitality portfolio. Boasting 241 stylish guest rooms and 13,000 sq ft of versatile meeting space across 11 rooms, Hotel Valley Ho is more than just a place to stay—it's a dynamic environment that seamlessly blends comfort with career opportunities.
In the sun-soaked ambiance of Scottsdale, Hotel Valley Ho embodies the work culture fostered by Pyramid Global Hospitality, where professional growth and seizing opportunities are at the forefront. As a member of the Pyramid Global team, you'll enjoy benefits such as a 401k with a company match and recognition programs tailored to celebrate your achievements.
Join us at Hotel Valley Ho, where your pathway to a fulfilling career is guided by an excellent People First Culture. It's about being part of a professional team that understands Scottsdale's unique energy while supporting your individual career journey. Welcome to a professional environment within Pyramid Global Hospitality that encourages your personal and professional development!
The Painter is an hourly staff position within the Engineering department. The main focus of this position is to perform routine to moderately complex surface preparation, painting and finishing tasks, applying a variety of methods, media and techniques to both interior and exterior surfaces. This person must be proactive in their approach to solving daily challenges. The Painter will perform other duties within the engineering department as directed by the Assistant Chief or Director of Engineering.
- Must possess adequate written, verbal communication skills in the English Language.
- Must possess ability to follow instructions.
- At least 5 years of experience in resort maintenance as a painter or similar experience with duties directly related to the responsibilities specified.
- Ability to select and apply proper coatings and associated products.
- Is aware of proper use and handling of associated hazardous materials.
- Must be able to read, understand and follow safety procedures.
- Extensive experience in seamlessly matching existing paint colors and finishes.
- Extensive brush work / cut in skills are necessary.
- Applies paints, sealers and solvents to a variety of exterior and interior building surfaces.
- Performs caulking, finish repair, mud, tape and texturing tasks.
- Operates equipment such as air(less) sprayer equipment, scaffolding and motorized lifts.
- Performs special refinishing tasks including wood surface preparation, staining and sealing.
- Ensures proper care and use of equipment and supplies.
- There will be extensive brush work.
- The Painter will have to perform work so that it is done on time and satisfactorily to all parties concerned.
- Must adhere to practices of occupational safety and health including wearing personal protective equipment when required.