Come be a part of something bigger!
More than 10,000 dedicated employees around the world bring their unique talents, expertise and experiences to work every day with Benchmark. Our strength lies in our diversity, positive service attitude and determination to succeed. Come be a part of our "Be the Difference" culture, where every employee, at every level, in every job strives to capture moments when they can provide memorable, personalized service to our guests, coworkers, and communities.
We are a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
What you will have an opportunity to do:
- Organize and clean pastry preparation stations to maintain established par stocks, prep levels for efficient production and appearance while exceeding health code standards.
- Ensure all food preparation supplies are properly ordered, received, handled, and stored.
- Assist wherever needed in any of the resort’s F&B food preparation outlets to ensure timely and smooth quality service.
- Develop positive working relations with all other departments.
- Maintain consistency of product with great attention to food quality, taste, and presentation.
- Aid in the concept, creativity, revision, and implementation of all menus.
- Set the example as it relates to speed, cleanliness and accuracy.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that enables getting along with guests, vendors, co-workers, and management.
- Perform additional duties as requested by the Executive Chef and/or Pastry Chef.
- Supervisory responsibilities in accordance with organization policies and applicable law.
- Ensure that stations are properly staffed.
- Assist Executive Chef and Sous Chef in administrative functions such as scheduling and the control of both food and labor costs.
- Maintain high employee morale and a good reliable staff; Train and motivate cooks.
- Ensure that all employees maintain high standards of dress and personal hygiene.
- Organize an efficient flow of production and maintain a minimum, but adequate staffing.
- Ensure proper maintenance and care of property equipment are exhibited by all employees.
- Always project a positive attitude; embrace and support the resort’s guidelines and procedures.
What are we looking for?