Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:To work within the framework of a quality Food and Beverage service team. To assist pool servers and bartenders in providing outstanding service to our guests in a personable, courteous, and professional manner.
- Be thoroughly familiar with all standards of proper service etiquette and adhere to these standards throughout our guests' pool experience.
- Be aware of the liquor laws as well as company and departmental policies regarding consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Must have a strong knowledge of hotel dining room hours of operation.
- Obtain necessary service ware items from the kitchen at the beginning of shift. Requisition and stock towels and paper products as needed. Return all dirty service ware to dishwasher at end of shift, and towels to housekeeping.
- Provide prompt, friendly, towel, misting and water service to all guests.
- Assist in the preparation of drinks, when needed, and garnish to standard recipes.
- Move umbrellas and lounge chairs at the request of guests.
- Ensure all pool tables, chairs, and cabanas in service areas are clean and orderly. Maintain cleanliness of these areas throughout the service period. Pick up litter around service and guest area when necessary.