Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:To work within the framework of a quality beverage service team. To provide guests with high quality, consistent liquor product, served in a personable,
courteous, and professional manner.
- Be thoroughly familiar with all standards of proper service etiquette and will adhere to these standards throughout guest service. Train new and existing staff in all areas of bar service.
- Be aware of all local liquor laws as well as company and departmental policies regarding the consumption of alcoholic beverages. Must have completed a BACE course. Be informed as to how to deal with liquor agents if a manager is not present. Maintain consistent standards with other employees pertaining to Arizona liquor law.
- Will know all drink recipes including garnish, glassware to be used, and specific service, and will consistently use these recipes during production.
- Be responsible for the cleanliness of the workplace.
- Be familiar with and enforce all Maricopa County heath code regulations as they relate to beverage service. Train staff and follow up on proper ice handling, date marking, food storage, glass sanitizing, and handwashing procedures.