Pool Security Agent (PT)- Hotel Valley Ho
Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
The Security Officer is responsible for the safety and security of guests, employees and their property. This includes supporting other department activities to help assure the highest levels of guest and employee service. The Security Officer will also help guide and support the administration of, and training on, safety and security functions for both other security officers and the employees.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills in the English Language.
- Must possess ability to follow instructions..
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and work scheduled assignments.
- Must possess at least basic proficiency with Windows® based computer systems (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Assists in development and implementation of security policies, procedures, standards and directives.
- Responds to incidences and investigates and resolves security related issues.
- Participates in the development of departmental goals and objectives; recommends, implements and administers policies and procedures to enhance operations.
- Provides security patrol coverage as part of the security officer team.
- Assists the Security Supervisor in key control for all property staff.
- Must adhere to practices of occupational safety and health including wearing personal protective equipment when required.
- Standing, squatting, walking, climbing stairs
- Lifting through full range (50+ lbs.)
- Work in temperature extremes of heat, cold, inclement weather.
- Proper professional attire required by following appearance guidelines as set forth in the Employee Handbook.
- Appearance must always be neat, clean and professional.
- Name badge and proper/uniform must be worn at all times.
What are we looking for?
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: R0051433