Preventative Maintenance Engineer - Hotel Valley Ho
Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
The Maintenance Engineer is an hourly staff position within the Engineering department. The main focus of this position is to perform preventive and/or unscheduled maintenance within the hotel. This person must be proactive in their approach to solving daily challenges. The Maintenance Engineer will respond to guest requests as well as perform other duties within the engineering department as directed by the Assistant Chief or Director of Engineering.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
If you are a maintenance person who enjoys making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow and learn at a world-class property!
- Performs general maintenance of building and facility mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems.
- Performs general electrical repairs on appliances, house wiring and air conditioning systems, switches, fixtures and motors.
- Makes repairs on plumbing fixtures, piping, drains and sanitary systems.
- Make repairs to woodwork, wall vinyl, doors and window, carpeting, etc.
- Performs general mechanical maintenance on pumps, compressors, water heaters, automotive equipment, and other miscellaneous equipment.
- Keeps records as required by company policy and procedures. Maintains logs on completed tasks. Prepares reports as requested by supervisors. Submits all requested reports/logs in a timely manner.
What are we looking for?
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0051960