Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:Responsible for properly receiving, storing and issuing of all products to department and general storerooms under the guidance of the Purchasing Manager.
- Assist in the receipt of all food and beverage products. Ensure delivery of such products to proper storage locations.
- Handle inbound UPS and/or Federal Express and ensure timely delivery of all packages to recipients. This includes all inbound freight items.
- Assist in maintaining daily and monthly receiving/outbound logs to ensure that all packages and deliveries are accounted for.
- Assist in the coordination with departments for product release and delivery of items maintained by purchasing for property wide use.
- Assist Food and Beverage team in proper rotation and quality control of all inbound products.
- Assist the Purchasing Manager with month end inventories as dictated by business needs.
- Assist in the maintenance and appearance of the loading dock and receiving area.
- Assist in the proper rotation of soda, water, and beer items and assist in the coordination of accurate check requests upon COD deliveries.
- Assist in maintaining china, glass, and silver inventory on a monthly basis as well as organization of the area.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that enables getting along with guests, vendors, co-workers, and management.
- Perform additional duties as requested by Purchasing Manager and/or Lead Receiving Clerk