Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:The Reservations Agent will handle all incoming reservation calls with efficiency an professionalism, be able to make reservations, cancellations and answer questions on rates, hotel facilities, services and special promotions.
- Ensure all reservation calls are answered in a timely, professional, and courteous manner.
- Maximize every opportunity to close each reservation call.
- Track reservation calls daily.
- Follow through on every call with confirmations, letters, and brochures.
- Work closely with Front Desk to ensure full occupancy on busy days.
- Ensure all necessary information is received from arriving guests, to facilitate their arrival and comfort prior to and during their stay.
- Keep all reservations accounts, traces, and specific requests for each arriving guest up to par.
- Perform additional duties as requested by Reservations Manager.