At Pyramid Global Hospitality, people come first. As a company that values its employees, Pyramid Global Hospitality is dedicated to creating a supportive and inclusive work environment that fosters diversity, growth, development, and wellbeing. Our commitment to a People First culture is reflected in our approach to employee development, employee benefits and our dedication to building meaningful relationships.
Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a range of employment benefits, including comprehensive health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off, as well as unique perks such as on-site wellness programs, local discounts, and employee rates on hotel stays. In addition, Pyramid Global Hospitality is committed to providing ongoing training and development opportunities to help our people build the skills and knowledge they need to advance their careers.
Whether you are just starting out in the hospitality industry or are a seasoned professional, Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a supportive and collaborative work environment that encourages growth and fosters success, in over 230 properties worldwide. Join their team and experience the benefits of working for a company that values its employees and is committed to creating exceptional guest experiences.
The Reservation Agent is a key facilitator of the hotel guest's experiences. The main focus of the position is to provide a consistent, accurate friendly and sincere level of guest service to all guests. The Reservation Agent would integrate into a centralized Westroc team.
- Ensure all reservations calls are answered in a timely, professional and courteous manner.
- Maximize every opportunity to close each reservations call, or obtain the caller’s contact information follow-up efforts.
- Follow through on every call with confirmations and information requested regarding reservations.
- Work closely with Front Desk to ensure full occupancy on busy days.
- Ensure all necessary information is received from arriving guests, to facilitate their arrival and comfort prior to and during their stay.
- Keep all reservations accounts, traces and specific requests for each arriving guest up to par.
- Perform additional duties as requested by Reservations Manager.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities:
- Ability to maintain a pleasant disposition and function efficiently in high stress/pressure work environment. Solid interpersonal skills and positive attitude is a must.
- Computer experience required. Must be able to display effective computer literacy and be familiar with MS Office software (Outlook, Word, and Excel). Knowledge of OPERA, NAVIS Certification, Applications & Software knowledge a plus. Knowledge of the internet, GDS and Extranets preferred.
- Minimum one (1) year reservations, sales or related experience.
- Ability to sit continuously to perform essential job functions.
- Clear, articulate telephone voice and excellent professional communication skills required
- Ability to listen effectively, to speak and write clearly and multitask well.
- Customer service & sales experience preferred.
- Familiarity with the surrounding area is a plus.
- Work varying schedules to reflect the business needs.