At Pyramid Global Hospitality, people come first. As a company that values its employees, Pyramid Global Hospitality is dedicated to creating a supportive and inclusive work environment that fosters diversity, growth, development, and wellbeing. Our commitment to a People First culture is reflected in our approach to employee development, employee benefits and our dedication to building meaningful relationships.
Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a range of employment benefits, including comprehensive health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off, as well as unique perks such as on-site wellness programs, local discounts, and employee rates on hotel stays. In addition, Pyramid Global Hospitality is committed to providing ongoing training and development opportunities to help our people build the skills and knowledge they need to advance their careers.
Whether you are just starting out in the hospitality industry or are a seasoned professional, Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a supportive and collaborative work environment that encourages growth and fosters success, in over 230 properties worldwide. Join their team and experience the benefits of working for a company that values its employees and is committed to creating exceptional guest experiences.
Welcome to Hotel Valley Ho, nestled in the vibrant city of Scottsdale, Arizona, and proudly part of the Pyramid Global Hospitality portfolio. Boasting 241 stylish guest rooms and 13,000 sq ft of versatile meeting space across 11 rooms, Hotel Valley Ho is more than just a place to stay—it's a dynamic environment that seamlessly blends comfort with career opportunities.
In the sun-soaked ambiance of Scottsdale, Hotel Valley Ho embodies the work culture fostered by Pyramid Global Hospitality, where professional growth and seizing opportunities are at the forefront. As a member of the Pyramid Global team, you'll enjoy benefits such as a 401k with a company match and recognition programs tailored to celebrate your achievements.
Join us at Hotel Valley Ho, where your pathway to a fulfilling career is guided by an excellent People First Culture. It's about being part of a professional team that understands Scottsdale's unique energy while supporting your individual career journey. Welcome to a professional environment within Pyramid Global Hospitality that encourages your personal and professional development!
JOB SUMMARY: The Restaurant Manager is the supervision of the restaurant operations and personnel and leads to ensure the highest quality standards are met for food, service, and cleanliness.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead restaurant staff in service period.
- Knowledgeable about the resort and its packages.
- Ensure staff accurately rings orders.
- Monitor sitting and serving procedures, establish timely service as a high priority.
- Fulfill all functions as required by accounting.
- Assure each order is fulfilled to the guest’s request; if dissatisfaction occurs, effectively and appropriately diffuse as quickly as possible.
- Edit employee timesheets bi-weekly to ensure smooth payroll.
- Perform line employees job functions as needed under high volume and emergency situations.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that enables getting along with guests, vendors, co-workers, and management.
- Perform additional duties as requested by the Director of Outlets.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable law.
- Exhibit control of all shifts; monitor standards, cleanliness and team performance relative to timing and accuracy with the goal of total guest satisfaction.
- Motivate staff, build morale, and practice succession planning.
- Train restaurant staff in service of fine cuisine, this includes but is not limited to, serving, and clearing ladies’ plates first, etc.
- Train staff to recognize resort packages sold and how to ring these using micros system.
- Embrace and practice all hotel standards.
- Interview, fill out personnel action forms, performance reviews, coaching and counseling forms.
- Schedule staff accordingly to ensure proper coverage and timely service.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities:
- Must have two to three years restaurant management experience.
- Current Food Handler’s Card.
- Knowledgeable regarding food, beverage and room service techniques.
- Strong working knowledge of micros point of sale system, gratuity sheets, employee time edits, and cashier close-outs.
- Familiarity with all positions in the restaurant and be able and willing to fill those positions when needed.