Restaurant Sales Coordinator-Hotel Valley Ho
This position contributes to Hotel Valley Ho’s
success by overseeing & assisting with all F&B operations. Works with
all F&B Managers, and will assist wherever needed to ensure the smooth
operation of the department with guest satisfaction as the first priority.
Responsibilities include administrative duties involving the formatting and
composition of menus, accounting, document creation, and restaurant
reservations. A focus on our superior standards which
displays a sense of pride in Hotel Valley Ho’s Commitments and Hotel Valley Ho
Standards of Excellence is critical to the success of this position.
Note: the following duties and responsibilities are not all-inclusive
- Responsible for coordinating with ZuZu Restaurant
Manager in to support any reservations for private dining in our event spaces.
This will require creating reservation in Open Table, fax or email menus to
clients, create BEO and personalized menus.
- Responsible for booking, selling restaurant events.
- Works with Executive Chef on a personal and
professional level to ensure all meetings are attended, documents are filled
out and Hotel standards are met.
- Organizes Food Handler Cards for the F&B
Department and regularly updates those that are expired or those employees
whose aren’t on file in the F&B office.
- Will work with Restaurant Manager to ensure
adequate phone coverage during prescribed hours, taking reservations and
transferring phones when necessary.
- Creates and maintains filing systems and forms in
order to operate efficiently as a department (ex. training manuals, special
events, uniform issue etc.).
- Files and distributes Banquet Event Orders (B.E.O.)
for ZuZu restaurant groups as needed; attends weekly F&B meetings and
creates the agendas and then compiles minutes for review at the next F&B
- Coordinates details for all off property special
events such as Scottsdale Culinary Festival, Flavor of Phoenix etc. & may be requested to work an event by
the Executive Chef.
- Assists with any and all special needs in relation
to guest reservations at restaurant or hotel for F&B Department i.e. order cakes
and/or flowers for Birthdays/Anniversaries; setup Tasting Menu Dinners for
parties of 12 & under in elements.
The individual must possess the following
knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that
he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without
reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Should have a passion for food, wine, and the
- Should have a keen desire to function in a
supporting role in a superior team.
- Must have prior experience in restaurant
operations, and be willing to assist whenever and wherever needed (bussing
tables, hosting, dishing up banquets etc.)
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be familiar with Point-of-Sales systems.
- Must be responsible, insightful, organized and
- Must have good communication skills; ability to
interact with guests, staff and supporting departments.