Restaurant Server (PM)
At Pyramid Global Hospitality, people come first. As a company that values its employees, Pyramid Global Hospitality is dedicated to creating a supportive and inclusive work environment that fosters diversity, growth, development, and wellbeing. Our commitment to a People First culture is reflected in our approach to employee development, employee benefits and our dedication to building meaningful relationships.
Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a range of employment benefits, including comprehensive health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off, as well as unique perks such as on-site wellness programs, local discounts, and employee rates on hotel stays. In addition, Pyramid Global Hospitality is committed to providing ongoing training and development opportunities to help our people build the skills and knowledge they need to advance their careers.
Whether you are just starting out in the hospitality industry or are a seasoned professional, Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a supportive and collaborative work environment that encourages growth and fosters success, in over 230 properties worldwide. Join their team and experience the benefits of working for a company that values its employees and is committed to creating exceptional guest experiences.
This position contributes to Hotel Valley Ho’s success by working within the framework of a quality Food and Beverage service team. Greet guests in a professional, warm, friendly and sincere manner. Insure guests are happy when leaving the restaurant. Serve food to guests in a personable, courteous manner ensuring a positive dining experience.
- Complete knowledge and fluency with all standards of fine dining service etiquette and adhere to these standards.
- Fluent beverage knowledge to include, preparation, ingredients is expected. Complete navigation of the wine list, verbal presentation and descriptions of each wine by the glass.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be extremely organized; able to expedite multiple orders correctly and executed with care and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain a pleasant disposition and work smoothly in high stress work environment.
- Strong working knowledge of the micros ordering system and other check processing procedures for dining room service.
- Ability to lift moderate weights and remain on feet for prolonged period of time.
- Good communication essential. Relay guest complaints and comments to supervisor immediately, delays will not be tolerated.
- Ability to listen effectively, to speak and write clearly.
- Maintain good safety habits and report unsafe or hazardous conditions to Security.
- Promote excellent guest relations.