Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:This position contributes to Hotel Valley Ho’s success by providing guests with high-quality, food and beverage service. Supervise staff, serve coffee, and selling merchandise to guests in a personable, courteous, and professional manner ensuring a positive experience.
- Be familiar with all standards of proper service etiquette and adhere to these standards throughout guests' experience.
- Prepare and serve coffee drinks by following recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks, such as espresso, latte, cappuccino, etc. while also delivering exceptional customer service.
- Be knowledgeable and enthusiastic about coffee, tea, and drink preparation and products.
- Assist with setup, cleanup, stock inventory, and handling of food items.
- Attend all scheduled staff meetings, roll call meetings before events, and supplemental training sessions.
- Be familiar with emergency safety measures.
- Generates revenues by attracting new customers; defining new and expanded services and products.
- Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment; maintaining supplies, pastries, and cookies for the coffee bar.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Greet guests and respond to request in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Perform all assigned side work to include replenishing condiments and restocking the shelves with supplies.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that enables getting along with guests, vendors, co-workers, and management.
- Display complete competency in all POS functions: Keep current knowledge of merchandise and prices in the shop and location of such merchandise.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management.