Security Agent- Hotel Valley Ho
General Overview: The Security Agent position is an hourly position under the direction of the Security Supervisor and the Director of Security. The main focus of this position is to supervise, coordinate, plan and implement loss prevention policies that are intended to insure the safety of all guests, employees and property. This person must be proactive in their approach to solving daily challenges.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills in the English Language.
- Must possess ability to follow instructions.
- At least 1 year in resort security or acceptable similar field(s).
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and work scheduled assignments.
- Must possess at least basic proficiency with Windows® based computer systems (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Assists in development and implementation of security policies, procedures, standards and directives.
- Responds to incidences and investigates and resolves security related issues.
- Participates in the development of departmental goals and objectives; recommends, implements and administers policies and procedures to enhance operations.
- Provides security patrol coverage as part of the security officer team.
- Assists the Security Supervisor in key control for all property staff.
- Must adhere to practices of occupational safety and health including wearing personal protective equipment when required.
- Standing, squatting, walking, climbing stairs
- Lifting through full range (50 lbs.)
- Work in temperature extremes of heat, cold, inclement weather.
- Proper professional attire required by following appearance guidelines as set forth in the Employee Handbook.
- Appearance must always be neat, clean and professional.
- Name badge and proper/uniform must be worn at all times.