Security Agent (Part-Time)-Starting @ $16 hr.
Come be a part of something bigger!
More than 10,000 dedicated employees around the world bring their unique talents, expertise and experiences to work every day with Benchmark. Our strength lies in our diversity, positive service attitude and determination to succeed. Come be a part of our "Be the Difference" culture, where every employee, at every level, in every job strives to capture moments when they can provide memorable, personalized service to our guests, coworkers, and communities.
We are a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
What you will have an opportunity to do:
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills in the English Language.
- Must possess the ability to follow instructions.
- At least 1 year in resort security or acceptable similar field(s).
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and work scheduled assignments.
- Must possess at least basic proficiency with Windows® based computer systems (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Assists in the development and implementation of security policies, procedures, standards, and directives.
- Responds to incidences and investigates and resolves security-related issues.
- Participates in the development of departmental goals and objectives; recommends, implements, and administers policies and procedures to enhance operations.
- Provides security patrol coverage as part of the security officer team.
- Assists the Security Supervisor in key control for all property staff.
- Must adhere to practices of occupational safety and health including wearing personal protective equipment when required.
- Standing, squatting, walking, climbing stairs
- Lifting through full range (50+ lbs.)
- Work in temperature extremes of heat, cold, inclement weather.
What are we looking for?