Security Agent-Starting @ $16 hr.
Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:The Security Agent position is an hourly position under the direction of the Security Supervisor and the Director of Security. The main focus of this position is to supervise, coordinate, plan and implement loss prevention policies that are intended to ensure the safety of all guests, employees, and property. This person must be proactive in their approach to solving daily challenges.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills in the English Language.
- Must possess the ability to follow instructions.
- At least 1 year in resort security or acceptable similar field(s).
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and work scheduled assignments.
- Must possess at least basic proficiency with Windows® based computer systems (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Assists in the development and implementation of security policies, procedures, standards, and directives.
- Responds to incidences and investigates and resolves security-related issues.
- Participates in the development of departmental goals and objectives; recommends, implements, and administers policies and procedures to enhance operations.
- Provides security patrol coverage as part of the security officer team.
- Assists the Security Supervisor in key control for all property staff.
- Must adhere to practices of occupational safety and health including wearing personal protective equipment when required.
- Standing, squatting, walking, climbing stairs
- Lifting through full range (50+ lbs.)
- Work in temperature extremes of heat, cold, inclement weather.