Security Overnight-Hotel Valley Ho
Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
The Security Agent position is an hourly position under the direction of the Security Supervisor and the Director of Security. The main focus of this position is to supervise, coordinate, plan and implement loss prevention policies that are intended to ensure the safety of all guests, employees, and property. This person must be proactive in their approach to solving daily challenges.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills in the English Language.
- Must possess the ability to follow instructions.
- At least 1 year in resort security or acceptable similar field(s).
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and work scheduled assignments.
- Must possess at least basic proficiency with Windows® based computer systems (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Assists in the development and implementation of security policies, procedures, standards, and directives.
- Responds to incidences and investigates and resolves security-related issues.
- Participates in the development of departmental goals and objectives; recommends, implements, and administers policies and procedures to enhance operations.
- Provides security patrol coverage as part of the security officer team.
- Assists the Security Supervisor in key control for all property staff.
- Must adhere to practices of occupational safety and health including wearing personal protective equipment when required.
- Standing, squatting, walking, climbing stairs
- Lifting through full range (50+ lbs.)
- Work in temperature extremes of heat, cold, inclement weather.
What are we looking for?
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.