Security Supervisor-Hotel Valley Ho
General Overview: The
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills in the English Language.
- Must possess ability to follow instructions.
- At least 5 years in resort security or acceptable similar field(s) with at least 1 year supervisory capacity.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to supervise and train assigned staff including organizing, prioritizing and scheduling work assignments.
- Must possess at least basic proficiency with Windows® based computer systems (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Assists the Director of Security in development and implementation of security policies, procedures, standards and directives.
- Supervises security personnel to include recommendations for hiring, performance evaluations, training, work scheduling and problem resolution.
- Responds to incidences and investigates and resolves security related issues.
- Participates in the development of departmental goals and objectives; recommends, implements and administers policies and procedures to enhance operations.
- Provides security patrol coverage as part of the security officer team.
- Ensures adequate security coverage for the property 24 hours per day/ 7days per week.
- Assists the Director of Security in key control for all property staff.
- Must adhere to practices of occupational safety and health including wearing personal protective equipment when required.
- Supervises special events as assigned by the Director of Security.
- Standing, squatting, walking, climbing stairs
- Lifting through full range (50 lbs.)
- Work in temperature extremes of heat, cold, inclement weather
- Proper professional attire required by following appearance guidelines as set forth in the Employee Handbook.
- Appearance must always be neat, clean and professional.
- Name badge and proper/uniform must be worn at all times.