Security Supervisor (Overnight) - Hotel Valley Ho
Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
The Security Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that the Security Officers enforce the policy and procedures established for the Security Department as well as for the property.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills in the English Language.
- Must possess the ability to follow instructions.
- At least 3 years in resort security or acceptable similar field(s) with at least 1-year supervisory capacity.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to supervise and train assigned staff including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Must possess at least basic proficiency with Windows® based computer systems (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Assists the Director of Security in the development and implementation of security policies, procedures, standards, and directives.
- Supervises security personnel to include recommendations for hiring, performance evaluations, training, work scheduling, and problem resolution.
- Responds to incidences and investigates and resolves security-related issues.
- Participates in the development of departmental goals and objectives; recommends, implements, and administers policies and procedures to enhance operations.
- Provides security patrol coverage as part of the security officer team.
- Ensures adequate security coverage for the property 24 hours per day/ 7days per week.
- Assists the Director of Security in key control for all property staff.
- Must adhere to practices of occupational safety and health including wearing personal protective equipment when required.
- Supervises special events as assigned by the Director of Security.
- Standing, squatting, walking, climbing stairs
- Lifting through full range (50+ lbs.)
- Work in temperature extremes of heat, cold, inclement weather
What are we looking for?
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0043807