Server Assistant (Full-Time)
Come be a part of something bigger!
More than 10,000 dedicated employees around the world bring their unique talents, expertise and experiences to work every day with Benchmark. Our strength lies in our diversity, positive service attitude and determination to succeed. Come be a part of our "Be the Difference" culture, where every employee, at every level, in every job strives to capture moments when they can provide memorable, personalized service to our guests, coworkers, and communities.
We are a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Who are we?This position contributes to ZuZu success by working within the framework of a quality Food and Beverage service team. Greet guests in a warm, friendly and sincere manner. Assist servers in providing guests with a personable fine dining experience with a focus on our superior standards.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
- Be familiar with all standards of fine dining service etiquette and adhere to these standards.
- Attend all scheduled staff meetings, and pre-shifts, supplemental training sessions and menu roll outs.
- Assist servers with general service throughout the guest experience; provide water service offerings, after guest have been seated, and replenish throughout service. Support the assigned server through the steps of service.
- Provide bread service.
- Assist with removal of completed courses from the table - reset as needed or if directed by server.
- Bus table and area, table maintenance and any additional directives given by assigned server.
- Set up and stock service stations in kitchen and dining room at the beginning and during service, follow side-work assignments, and closing duties.
- Clear and reset dirty tables quickly and quietly after guests depart wit accordance to service standards set by Restaurant Manager.
- Break down bus trays at dishwashing station; assist dishwashers when needed.
- Know table and position numbers, and be able to fulfill role as food runner when scheduled.
- Assist servers to ensure that all tables in dining room are set to standards.
- Work together with other server assistants to ensure optimum efficiency.
- Be familiar with emergency safety measures and health codes.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that enables getting along with guests, vendors, co-workers, and management.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Restaurant Manager and/or the Assistant Manager.
What are we looking for?