Stocking/Receiving Agent-Starting @ $15 hr.
Come be a part of something bigger!
More than 10,000 dedicated employees around the world bring their unique talents, expertise and experiences to work every day with Benchmark. Our strength lies in our diversity, positive service attitude and determination to succeed. Come be a part of our "Be the Difference" culture, where every employee, at every level, in every job strives to capture moments when they can provide memorable, personalized service to our guests, coworkers, and communities.
We are a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
What you will have an opportunity to do:
- Assist in the receipt of all food and beverage products. Ensure delivery of such products to proper storage locations.
- Handle inbound UPS and/or Federal Express and ensure timely delivery of all packages to recipients. This includes all inbound freight items.
- Assist in maintaining daily and monthly receiving/outbound logs to ensure that all packages and deliveries are accounted for.
- Assist in the coordination with departments for product release and delivery of items maintained by purchasing for property-wide use.
- Assist the Food and Beverage team in proper rotation and quality control of all inbound products.
- Assist the Purchasing Manager with month-end inventories as dictated by business needs.
- Assist in the maintenance and appearance of the loading dock and receiving area.
- Assist in the proper rotation of soda, water, and beer items and assist in the coordination of accurate check requests upon COD deliveries.
- Assist in maintaining china, glass, and silver inventory on a monthly basis as well as the organization of the area.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that enables getting along with guests, vendors, co-workers, and management.
- Perform additional duties as requested by Purchasing Manager and/or Lead Receiving Clerk
Specific job knowledge, skill, and ability:
- Ability to maintain a pleasant disposition and function efficiently in a high-stress/pressure work environment. Solid interpersonal skills and a positive attitude are a must.
- Knowledge of Food & Beverage products.
- Ability to work on computer-based systems using inventory sheets, bid sheets and have knowledge of working within vendor websites.
- Will need to be able to communicate to vendors by placing orders.
- Knowledge of how to ship out packages with Fed Ex, UPS, and freight companies required.
- Ability to read, interpret and understand product invoices and receiving documentation, and comparing these documents to property generated purchase orders.
- Ability to communicate well with delivery drivers and other departmental team members on a regular basis.
- Ability to work well independently and with minimal supervision.
- Basic mathematical skills, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Ability to listen effectively, to speak, and write English clearly. Bi-lingual skills helpful but not required.
- Ability to effectively deal with guest and employee concerns in a friendly and positive manner. This involves listening to the nature of the concern, demonstrating empathy with the person, and providing positive and proactive solutions.
- Valid Food Handler’s card required.
- Must be 19 years of age or older due to handling liquor constantly.
- Ability to climb up and down stairs and on a ladder.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. and up to 50 lbs. overhead.
- Ability to walk on steep surfaces, both flat and uneven.
- Software knowledge in Excel and Word required.
- Must adhere to practices of occupational safety and health including wearing personal protective equipment when required.
What are we looking for?